Clearplay is one of the best solutions to watch movies and web series that contain inappropriate scenes. Based on your personal settings, it automatically removes those unwanted parts so you can enjoy the movie sitting along with your family members. While it’s easy to set up and use, several users have reported that Clearplay not working. If Clearplay is not working with Amazon, Apple TV+, HBO Max, Netflix, or Disney+, this guide will walk you through solutions to fix it easily.
If Clearplay is not working on your computer, it could be uncomfortable to start watching a web show or movie that may have inappropriate scenes. There could be many reasons why Clearplay is not working. It includes Chrome errors, extensions conflict, and more. Don’t worry! the solutions we’ve mentioned below should fix all the issues with Clearplay.
Before you start applying the troubleshooting steps, let’s take a look at how to use Clearplay with Amazon, Disney+, HBO Max, Netflix, and Apple TV+.
How to Use Clearplay?
Clearplay is very to use. You just need to download and install the extension on your Chrome browser and you’re ready to watch your favorite movies.
- Get the ClearPlay chrome extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- After the extension is added to your PC, it should automatically open the Clearplay webpage.
- Tap on the Log in button in the upper-right corner.
- Log in to your account or create a new one.
- Open the movie page. The Clearplay extension options will appear. If it does not, click the extension to get the options.
- Hide the scenes you want and enjoy the movie with your family members.
Fix: Clearplay Not Working Issue
Clearplay can only be used by installing its extension. Make sure you have it on your PC. If it does not work, apply the below solutions.
1. Use a Supported Streaming Platform
Clearplay is not compatible with all streaming services. As of now, it only works with Amazon, Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, and Apple TV+. Use any of these streaming platforms where Clearplay works.
Clearplay may not work with all web series and movies available on the supported streaming platform. Use web.clearplay.com to search if Clearplay supports it before you start watching.
2. Close the Browser and Launch It Again
There could be a minor issue within the Chrome browser which could be preventing Clearplay functions. Close the browser and wait for a minute before launching it again. Open the movie page and check if the extension works.
If the extension options do not show up automatically, you need to tap on the Clearplay extension.
3. Reinstall Clearplay Extension
Reinstalling the extension should fix the issue you’re facing on your computer. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, hover over More tools, and click Extensions.
- Click on the Remove button for Clearplay to remove this extension.
- Tap Remove again on the pop-up screen.
- Restart the Chrome browser.
- Add the ClearPlay extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Sign in to your Clearplay account and start enjoying your favorite movies without inappropriate scenes.
I hope this guide was useful to you. Do let us know the movie name you are planning to watch next in the comments below.