Can’t get past the Jedi Fallen Order loading screen on your PS4? If you Google it, you’ll quickly realize that many players went through the same pain. Thankfully, there exist several fixes which we’ll be talking about in this guide to resolve Jedi Fallen Order stuck on the loading screen issue on PS4.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order have garnered very positive reviews on the internet. However, some players can’t play the Jedi Fallen Order as it gets stuck on the loading screen. It could occur due to minor system conflicts/glitches or your console’s firmware need an update.
Sometimes, the console’s database also gets corrupted which could also bring these issues. Whatever the problem is, the solutions given below should be good enough to handle it.
5 Ways to Fix if Jedi Fallen Order Stuck on Loading Screen on PS4
If Jedi Fallen Order doesn’t get past the loading screen on your PS4, try restarting the console first. Sometimes, the game won’t launch due to limited free RAM. Restarting the device unties tied resources, which could fix the stuck on loading screen issue.
If the restarting trick does not work, try these solutions.
1. Hold Down the Enter Key
A user was able to fix the issue by holding down the enter button while the gaming is being launched. Try this workaround and do let us know if it works for you too.
2. Update the Game
If the Jedi Fallen Order is still not launching on your PS4, try updating the game. An older version might not be compatible with the console’s firmware. Or, the latest game version might have a fix for this issue.
Steps to update the game on your PS4:
- Go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Highlight Jedi Fallen Order.
- Press the Options button on your controller and select Check For Updates.
- Download and install any pending updates.
- Reboot your PS4.
3. Update Your Console’s Firmware
If the console’s firmware is not updated, it may cause compatibility issues. Perhaps, this is the reason why you can’t play Jedi Fallen Order.
Here’s how to update your console’s firmware:
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Tap on System Software Update.
- Download and install pending system updates.
- Reboot your PS4.
After following these steps, launch the game again and check if the problem is fixed.
4. Rebuild Your PS4 Database
The database can get corrupted and bring in a host of problems. Try rebuilding your PS4 database to fix all database-related issues.
- Turn off your PS4 console.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear two beeps. The first beep will sound instantly and the second beep may take around 7 seconds. It will boot your console into Safe Mode.
- Connect your DUALSHOCK 4 controller to your PS4 console via USB.
- Press the PS button on your controller.
- Select the Rebuild Database option.
- Restart your PS4.
5. Reinstall Jedi Fallen Order
If the problem persists, we suspect, there could be issues with game files on your PS4. Either some game files are missing or corrupted. You should reinstall Jedi Fallen Order to get it working.
Wrapping It Up
If you’re a Star Wars fan, definitely you’d be frustrated by looking at the game loading screen for hours. Thankfully, there are ways to deal with it. WE hope one of the aforementioned solutions will fix the Jedi Fallen Order stuck on loading screen on PS4 issue.