I installed Lively Wallpaper on my Windows computer, and everything was smooth until I connected my second monitor. As soon as I connected my second monitor, I realized that the Lively Wallpaper is not working on the second monitor. It is still showing the old wallpaper. There’s a quick fix to this issue, which I will uncover in this guide.
Lively Wallpaper is one of the best live wallpapers apps for Windows. It has been highly rated on the Microsoft Store. The primary reason for a good rating is the awesome wallpapers and ease of use. While it is super easy to set a Lively Wallpaper, many people can’t use the wallpaper on both the main screen and the second monitor.
If Lively Wallpaper is not working on the second monitor, select the “Duplicate same wallpaper” option in the app.
How to Fix Lively Wallpaper Not Working on Second Monitor
The solution I am going to tell you has worked for me every time the Lively Wallpaper was not showing up on the second monitor. So, whether the wallpaper is not showing on your laptop or the second monitor, this solution should fix the issue.
Follow these steps:
1. Launch the Lively Wallpaper app.
2. Select a wallpaper of your choice.
3. Tap on the monitor icon.
4. Select the Duplicate same wallpaper option and click OK.
Both your laptop and the second monitor will have the same live Lively wallpaper. If you want to span the wallpaper across screens select the “Span across screens” option.
Lively Wallpaper Not Working on Startup
Obviously, you do not want to open Lively Wallpaper and set the wallpaper every time you turn on your computer. That’s annoying.
If the Lively Wallpaper is not working on startup, it may not have permission to launch when your device boots up.
1. Check Lively Wallpaper Settings
1. Launch Lively Wallpaper on your Windows.
2. Tap on the settings icon in the upper-right corner.
3. Go to the General tab.
4. Enable Start with Windows (if it’s disabled).
2. Check Windows Startup Apps
1. Press Windows + X buttons together and select Task Manager.
2. Go to the Startup apps tab from the left sidebar.
3. Make sure the Lively Wallpaper is Enabled. If it’s not, right-click on it and select Enable.
After applying these settings, restart your computer. Lively Wallpaper should automatically start.